Sage Website Integration
Seamlessly integrated websites with Sage 200 and other Sage products.Wida Group offer a one-stop solution for your retail and trade website that communicates with your Sage system.
Wida Group have long standing experience with Sage products and integrating these products with our e-commerce websites.
An integration of a website with Sage 200 (for example) allows you to take a hands-off approach to managing your stock and orders on the website. The data passes seamlessly between the two systems both for product population (from Sage to the website) and order pushing (from the website into Sage – working alongside a third-party module such as Data Exchange by Eureka).
A variety of features are available on a Sage integration and can be split into products & sales and account management.
E-commerce Product Sales
Regular updates, typically every 12 hours, allow you to keep the website stock up to date. Crucial information like stock and pricing can be retrieved in real time using our Wida Web Module to ensure that everything is fully accurate.
- Extract product data from Sage to the website (twice daily)
- Organise media files (images, videos and documents) locally on your server
- Get real time stock figures direct from Sage
- Get real time prices direct from Sage
- Utilise quantity break pricing, unit of issue and other related features
- Cross sell and up sell products using linked and alternate products
- Group similar products together on a single product page
- Accept retail orders on a cash account using SagePay
- Real time order pushing into Sage SOP
Trade Ordering and Account Management:
On top of allowing the website to sell products to retail and non-existing customers, it can also transfer your trade account customers from Sage which enables them to benefit from some of the following optional features:
- Accept existing trade customer orders on their accounts with their price books
- Product ordering templates
- Quick order mechanism by product code including a .csv file upload option
- View current orders and despatch notes
- View outstanding invoices
- Retrieve, view and convert quotes to orders
- View invoice history
- Proof of delivery documents
- Manage budgeting, multi-level permissions and order authorisations
As authors of our software, we are capable of writing any number of bespoke features and functionality for your website so if you have an idea, we can turn that into a reality.
If you’d like to know more about our websites and how they integrate with Sage products then why not give us a call today on 01159 214 797 and speak to our sales team.