Experienced Website and UX Designer
We are looking for an experienced website and UX designer to join our team in Nottingham.
We are looking for an experienced website and UX designer to join our team. The right candidate will have a strong portfolio of website design work to share.
The role will require a top-to-bottom approach from initial client contact, wire-framing and design to presentation and sign off of each design project.
Qualifications and Skill Set
The position of Website Designer requires the following essential skills:
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience.
- Working knowledge of both the creative and structural process of Website and UX Design.
- Proficiency in appropriate website design software – Adobe XD or Figma.
- Full appreciation of design details and typography.
- Ability to communicate effectively directly to customers within a project environment via both telephone, video call and email.
- Understanding of end-to-end website projects and the effect design has upon development.
- Creative input to the style and progress of designs ongoing.
Additional skills desired but not essential
- Working knowledge of Wordpress and Woocommerce themes, build elements and plugins.
- Basic understanding of hosting websites.
One of the highest salary paying companies in the industry.
Unique and bespoke design projects across a multitude of industries.
Opportunity to shape the companies design style and put a creative stamp on it.
Work with an experienced team of design, build and development people.
Casual dress, on-site parking, easy access from the City.
Monday to Friday working hours.